“What do you do?”
I make beautiful and simple websites that are Responsive (accessible on all computers and mobile devices), fast and intuitive, with the features that you need your business website to have.
“How much do you charge?”
It will depend on what you want done. If you want a website designed and built, graphic design images, social media profiles set up and managed, content written for search engine optimisation (SEO), and your website administration and hosting taken care of you for you, then it will cost a bit more than if you just want a website designed and built.
The cost is going to change according to what you want, so the best way to do this is for you to get in touch with me and we talk about what you want. I'll do up a professional quote for you based on your needs, and you can decide if you want to proceed.
To give you a rough idea, I charge a flat rate of AU$60 per hour. An average website might take 20 hours (AU$1200), depending on what you require.
The best thing for you to do is get in touch with me to talk about what you need, and I'll be able to provide you with a free quote.
“How does it work?”
If you and I decide to work together on your website or any other web services that I offer, it's because you have faith that I will do a great job for you, and I have faith that you will appreciate the work I do for you.
At the end of the process, we will both feel like we've been part of something rewarding and fulfilling, and we will both feel like we were treated fairly.
“How do I proceed?”
I prefer working with people who are trying to help other people. These include local and small businesses, community organisations, progressive and non-profit organizations. I want to help as many people and organisations as I can, so sometimes I might get a bit busy and can’t start new projects right away. But if your project seems like something I can help you with, then this is how the process goes:
1. You get in touch with me to talk about your website idea
2. I'll send you a proposal showing what I'll be doing for you, how much time I'm likely to spend on it, the various milestones and what the costs would be
3. If you accept the proposal and pay a deposit to commit to your website being build for you, I'll start the work straight away
4. I'll provide you with regular progress updates, and you can provide me with feedback to help ensure the result is what you want - it's going to be your website after all, so you need to be happy with it
5. I will deliver the completed website and a final invoice showing you how much of my time actually went into it, and what the final cost is (minus the deposit you paid)
6. You provide me with the payment for the invoice
7. We're both happy.
8. If you're not happy, let me know! I'll go out of my way for you so that you'll be happy with the result! Your happiness is my business, after all.
So don't hesitate to contact me today and we can start talking about what you need.